Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of JC

Hello,

To be honest the first day of John Carroll was a bit nerve-racking. The reason being that I have never had classes in John Carroll and the transition isn't like any other grade. I'm not used to having advisory, but I really like the idea of it. Schedule was a bit confusing, but you soon get used to it. The only thing bad about the day was that I only had fifteen minutes to eat due to only having one mod off. I knew where most things were because my brother told me a lot about the school. It's good having free mods so you can have time to eat, study, do homework. Monday felt like an extremely long day, but I'm sure the rest of the year is going to fly by. I'm really looking forward to all my classes and see where all of them take me. I'm exited to see what will happen Wednesday and the rest of the year.

Thank you for reading,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment