Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello,
In Human Geography today we talked about the definition of globalization. Globalization is a process that is old as civilization. The process of globalization has spread religious faiths far beyond their areas of region. Globalization is happening everywhere and we are trying to make it happen. One example, is the United Nations. The United States is constantly trying to achieve globalization. It's in a way like world peace. We want to be 'friends' with all of the countries in the world. Sadly though the world doesn't all want to be friends with us. We also took more notes on globalization in through google documents. I didn't get to use google documents earlier because I wasn't in class yesterday, but I really like the whole concept. I think it is a great technology to use in class and would be throughout the school. I can't wait for class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment