Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PowerPoint Finished

We finished the power point today, and we went over what we think on immigration.  I believe that immigration is a good thing for this country and others. Immigrants are happy to do a lot of manual labor that some Americas don't enjoy or don't have the patience to do. Mr. Schick told us a story about how his wife found that only immigrants were doing the manly jobs of gardening and landscaping. I believe that they take these jobs because they are very grateful to be in America and they really want to earn money to send home so they take what they get. I don't think illegal immigration is okay though. I think that there are still a large amount of illegal immigrants in America today and there are some in other countries as well. Since we finished the Powerpoint I can't wait to see what we will be working on next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment