Monday, September 23, 2013

Test and Vocabulary

Hello,

Today in class we took the rest of the test. I think that I did very well. I only had one last essay question to do so I didn't leave myself with too much work, which was good. After we all handed in our tests we learned some new vocabulary. We also learned some of the issues that people have with population. I learned that the U.S. has the #50 life expectancy of all of the countries in the world. You would think that our country would be higher on the list, but they aren't. The top is Monaco with has a life expectancy for all people around 90 years of age. That is UNBELIEVABLE. When you think about it that is a very long time to live. The last thing that we learned is that the world's population has increase by billions in the last 40 years. We are now on a steady pace to gain a billion people a year. This comes from the birth rates being higher than the than the death rates in most of the countries in the world. That's all we learned today and I hope to finish the PowerPoint tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment