Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Going Over the Test

Hello,

Today we went over the World Leader test that we took a couple days back. I thought that I did a lot better than a 77%. I was very disappointed with this, but most people didn't do that good. Mr. Schick wasn't very happy with these as most would expect. I got above the average that the class got but it still wasn't good. Even though I got this grade I think that I will in the end bring my grade back up but everything put together right now I have a B in that class. This is not too bad, but I hope to bring it up. Mr. Schick made a lot of mistakes on the test and he had to have a lot of people email him about that this was most likely because he was watching football and wasn't pay full attention to grading. I think that I will end up with a good grade in the class. I hope that this quarter I will end up with an A and not a B. But I have plenty of time to do this.

I hope that my next test doesn't end up as bad as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment