Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Going Over Test

Hello,

Today in class we went over the tests that we took. I didn't get a great grade, even though I thought it was a bit easy. I originally got a B, but I got 2 questions right. After some convincing. After adding those points back I got an A. It was a bit disappointing not hearing the ding from the bell in class, but over email is good too. We carefully went over the test and then we started going over what we a re going to be learning next. We went over cultural characteristics. Cultural characteristics are parts of a group's everyday life. Its the ideas and themes in which the group will teach to all of the members. Having similar characteristics can link regions, but they can also divide them. Some examples of cultural characteristics are: language, religion, and ethnic heritage.

I can't wait to learn more on this topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment