Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Going Over the Tests

Hello,

Today in Human Geo class we got our tests back. I already knew what I got because Mr. Schick had already put the grades in a short time after we took it. I already found out I got a 100%. Mr. Schick also told me this the class after the next. It was my first 100% in Human Geo, besides the blogs. After that and the Class Participation grade I still did not get an A. This is a bit of a shame because I thought that this class was pretty easy and I still did not get an A. I thought that overall my grades were really good for the quarter and I'm happy with them. After he passed back the tests and we looked over them Grace started her powerpoint. She didn't get too far because we ended up going over the tests for a while. So next class we will finish her powerpoint and others will present theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment