Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Which Country is Best?

Hello,

Today we watched a video about if America was the best country. The man in the video that was an actor in the TV show "The Newsroom," said that America isn't the best country. After listening to his opinions and giving my own, I would have to agree with him. I think hat all countries have their strengths and their weaknesses, but I think it's untrue to say we are the best. There are many countries that have the same problems we have. We clearly aren't perfect and we don't have everything together, but we could definitely change this and make ourselves the superpower. It would take a lot of tim, but with the right government and everything we could do it. I think that it is absolutely absurd to say that there is a superior country to everyone else's. Clearly everyone is going to have a different opinion and I don't think that there really is a right or wrong answer.

On Friday we will talk more about Cultural Geography and take more notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment