Wednesday, October 30, 2013

PowerPoint Presentation

Hello,

Today in class we finished Grace's presentation. It was good that she had her Powerpoint printed out. We still had to fill in a bunch of blanks, but It was much better. This was we didn't have to copy down a bunch of notes on the subject. After Grace had finished her powerpoint, my group went. We had Judaism as our topic and I was confident that our powerpoint was great. We researched the topic for a full class and we had some major things that Mr. Schick told us to touch on in our research. We talked all about those topics and our presentation went great. We had a few bumps and one incorrect thing, but  I think it went very well. Both my group members did great and I hope that if it was graded we got an A!

No comments:

Post a Comment